users@jax-rpc.java.net

RE: Spring 1.2.2 and JAXWS 2.0ea2

From: Phillip A. Lindsay <phil_at_lindsay.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 11:04:44 -0700

Since an instance of patronEndpoint bean is created when spring listener
loads application context, it calls my setter for the service impl...my
setter initializes a class variable (static reference to spring defined
service impl) for the service impl...So my Endpoint class is initialized at
spring context load time...
-phil