users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: XWS problem

From: V B Kumar Jayanti <Vbkumar.Jayanti_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 13:56:46 +0530

Hi Wannes,

 The error message you are seeing in the response is because XWS (in
JWSDP 1.5) is unable to resolve the reference
<ds:Reference URI="#Body">

According to the WSS specification, when trying to locate an element
referenced in a signature, the following attributes are considered:

 " Local ID attributes on XML Signature elements
 " Local ID attributes on XML Encryption elements
 " Global wsu:Id attributes (described below) on elements

In your client request an Id attribute is being used to reference the
SOAP Body as opposed to a wsu:Id attribute.

However, if you swtich over to JWSDP 1.6 which was released recently

http://java.sun.com/webservices/jwsdp/index.jsp

 Then your client request should be accepted unmodified. Please try it
out and let us know.

Thanks.