users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Handler problems

From: Edoardo Causarano <curious.corn_at_katamail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 18:36:59 +0200

At the moment I use a remote call to login, initialize and populate
an HttpSession. All methods that refer to the Session data have to
initialize local variables and check for the session validity. I'd
like to put all this in the message context and place a single check
in a Handler.
I also have other methods that I originally defined in different
ports but had to dump in a single one as they wouldn't share
HttpSessions and I'm not very happy with this solution.
I'd also like to zip the attachments without polluting the WSDL so
I'd like to put a handler that transparently does the comp/
docompression for me.

With Axis Handlers were quite straightforward, but I can't seem to
get the jwsdp dialect ;-) Is there some detailed documentation on the
difference you pointed out?