users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: xsd:choice support

From: Doug Kohlert <Doug.Kohlert_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 14:44:16 -0700

Alessio,
JAXRPC 2.0 EA does support <xsd:choice>, you can download it and try it
from: https://jax-rpc.dev.java.net/jaxrpc20-ea/

The 1.x version should have probably mapped the enclosing type to
SOAPElement instead of giving an error.
Sounds like a bug.

The only workaround that I can think of (aside from JAXRPC 2.0 or not
using xsd:choice) is to turn off databinding in JAXRPC by using the
-f:nodatabinding option. You could then in theory use JAXB to marshall
objects to/from the
SOAPElements.