users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: UDDI registry server

From: Anne Thomas Manes <atmanes_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 18:10:25 -0400

I emphatically recommend UDDI over ebXML. Most web services
infrastructure products (app servers, web servies platforms, web
services management, asset management repositories, development tools,
testing tools, etc) support the UDDI protocol. Almost none of them
supports the ebXML protocol -- and certainly none of the major vendors
(IBM, Microsoft, BEA, Oracle, SAP, Tibco, webMethods, etc) do.

Anne