users@jax-rpc.java.net

jax-rpc's run-time components

From: Halil AKINCI <hakinci_at_ktu.edu.tr>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 12:27:43 +0300

Hi,

I'm interested in run time of the jax-rpc. I develop a simple calculator Web service that takes two float number as input parameters, add these numbers and return a float result.

1- To invoke this service by using the client, which classes and methods used in the jax-rpc api respectively? For example, which methods used to create a SOAP request message and transmit it to the server over the HTTP after the add method called by the stub on the client?

2- On the server, which methods used in the jax-rpc api respectively to receive the request message, process it, call actuall service implementation method, create a SOAP response message and send it to the client?

3- Are there a picture or UML workflow diagram that both shows the Server and Client components and answers the above questions?

regards...