users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: wrong namespace prefixes

From: Matt Swensson <matman2k1_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 09:41:14 -0700 (PDT)

At what point are you using the transformer?

Have you explored using a Handler at which point you can grab the
SOAPMessage directly and print it at that point?

As far as saving SOAPMessages, I have used SAAJ to connect and get back
a reply which basically is a SOAPReply that contains a SOAPMessage, but
I have not done this with JAXRPC. The downside to this is that you
have to construct the outgoing xml yourself.

Matt