users@jax-rpc.java.net

RE: Sharing common data types between multiple WSDL files

From: Ryan LeCompte <ryan.lecompte_at_pangonetworks.com>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 08:45:48 -0400

Anne,

Thank you for responding. I recently found an (.NET) article that
demonstrates what you've just described. I'm going to try it out in the
coming days and see how it works with code-generation utilities for JWSDP
and .NET.

Article: http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/05/03/WSDL/default.aspx

Thanks,
Ryan