users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Sharing common data types between multiple WSDL files

From: Doug Kohlert <Doug.Kohlert_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 11:12:22 -0700

Have you tried the namespaceMapping in the config.xml. If you put just
your shared data type in a seperate
namespace you should be able to map that namespace to the same package
on different invocations of
wscompile. Please refer to the white paper on java.net for more
information on namespaceMapping.

JAXRPC 2.0 should be FCS near the end of the year.