users@jax-rpc.java.net

RE: Static Client with Changing Web Service URL?

From: Kevin Jones <kevinj_at_develop.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 17:35:37 +0100

Of the top of my head

_stub.setProperty(Stub.URL_ENDPOINT_ADDRESS, "my_new_url");

Where _stub is the generated client side stub; Stub is the JAX-RPC stub
class; and "my_new_url" is the new URL,

(BTW, the URL_... may not be the correct value, but you can find the value
in the docs or if your IDE has code completion),

Kevin Jones
http://public.xdi.org/=kevin.jones
skype (www.skype.com): kevinrjones