users@jax-rpc.java.net

jax-rpc and singlethreadmodel

From: <frederik.de.backer_at_belgacom.be>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 17:09:41 +0200

Hello all,

I have the following problem:
I have developed a web service interface above an email server. However,
I can only sent one request per second to the email server. This means
that if I have multiple concurrent clients for my web service that I
have to 'queue' them to make sure that I transmit them one at a time
with a 1 second interval. I was thinking to use the single thread
servlet model to do this. Does anyone have an idea if/how I can
configure this for a jax-rpc web service.
Are there other possibilities to do this (eg messagehandler that queue
the requests)

Thanks for the support & regards,

Frederik.

**** DISCLAIMER ****