users@jax-rpc.java.net

RE: Re: HttpServletRequest error???

From: Baker, Brad \(Contr\) <"Baker,>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 14:36:56 -0800

Hi Doug,

When I do:
for (Iterator it = messageContext.getPropertyNames(); it.hasNext();) {
  Object obj = it.next();
  String name = obj.toString();
  System.out.println(name);
}

I get:
com.sun.xml.rpc.server.http.HttpServletRequest
com.sun.xml.rpc.server.http.ServletContext
com.sun.xml.rpc.server.http.Implementor
com.sun.xml.rpc.server.http.HttpServletResponse