users@jax-rpc.java.net

Wscompile and Xsd:choice problem

From: <xavier.denayer_at_belgacom.be>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 12:16:40 +0100

Hi,
can anyone help us?

in attach you'll find a wsdl, using a <choice> element in the
responsemessage of the operation 'getNameOrAge'. This method is just a
test example, so don't worry about the sence of this operation!

When trying to wscompile this wsdl, we get next warning:

    [wscompile] warning: unsupported XML Schema feature: "xsd:choice" in
component
{urn:v1.nbassignedservicemgt.rts.services.bgc}ResponseDataGetNameOrAge,
mapping it to javax.xml.soap.SOAPElement

The generated service port implementation looks like:
---------------------------
// This class was generated by the JAXRPC SI, do not edit.
// Contents subject to change without notice.
// JAX-RPC Standard Implementation (1.1.2_01, build R40)
// Generated source version: 1.1.2

package com.belgacom.rts.nbassignedservicemgt;

public interface MgtPort extends java.rmi.Remote {
    public javax.xml.soap.SOAPElement getNameOrAge(java.lang.String
requestDataGetNameOrAge) throws
         java.rmi.RemoteException;
}

Does jwsdp support xsd:choice? if so, is it normal to have a SOAPElement
as return value in our java service port interface?

Thanks,
Xavier

**** DISCLAIMER ****
http://www.belgacom.be/maildisclaimer