users@jax-rpc.java.net

Mapping Domain objects with JAX-RPC classes

From: badal garg <badalgarg_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 09:22:29 -0500

Hi All,

I am using JAX-RPC to generate the code from WSDL and using the
generated classes to communicate with Web Service.

Issue: How can I map my Business Objects( Domain Objects ) to the
generated classes from JAX-RPC. Is there some standard way of doing
it? Does JAX-RPC provide a mechanism to map them?

I have a Domain Object: Employee (this object may have arrays of other
objects like addresses, emails ...).

JAX-RPC generates the classes like: wsEmployeeData and has all the
information I will ever need to populate my domain objects.

Please let me know if you have any Ideas.

Thanks,
BG