users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Questions on "searchschema"

From: Edoardo Causarano <curious.corn_at_katamail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 22:44:41 +0100

I don't know, now it seems to work fine with a modified wsdl. I've
changed a couple things in the wsdl, wscompile with wsi,documentliteral
and now it seems to generate the bean mapping classes I put in
wsdl:types. Interface is ok:

public interface ManageSimulations extends Remote {
     public UploadFileResponsePart uploadDataFile(UploadFileRequestPart
requestPart, String dataFile) throws RemoteException;
}

I think it's either the direct reference to swaRef in the complexTypes
(rather than to
<xsd:element name="fileData" type="wsi:swaRef" /> )
or the <soap:binding> I hadn't typed in the previous example.

<wsdl:binding name="ManageSimulationsBinding"
type="tns:ManageSimulations">
         <soap:binding style="document"
         <wsdl:operation name="uploadDataFile">

Should I post the working wsdl?