users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: use SAX to build SOAPElement?

From: Vishal Mahajan <Vishal.Mahajan_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 17:57:13 +0530

If the starting stream you've got represents a SOAP message then you can
directly get the SOAPElement using the
javax.xml.soap.MessageFactory.createMessage(headers, stream) method [
OR, MessageFactory.createMessage() followed by a
setContent(streamsource) on the SOAPPart ]. The saaj-ri implementation
internally builts the SOAP tree using a SAX parser.

Vishal