users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Adding X.509 certificate to SOAP Header

From: Vishal Mahajan <Vishal.Mahajan_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 15:26:50 +0530

Hi Paul,

I would guess that the web service expects your client to use its
certificate for encrypting the requests. For such a use-case you can use
the XML and Web Services Security component in JWSDP 1.5. For a detailed
information on this component, you may refer Ch-3 of the JWSDP tutorial
- http://java.sun.com/webservices/docs/1.5/tutorial/doc/index.html.

HTH,

Vishal