users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: error: Duplicate type name with wscompile

From: Jitendra Kotamraju <Jitendra.Kotamraju_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 18:20:24 -0800

Since you seem to be starting from WSDL. Do the following:

1. wscompile -import -model model.gz config.xml
   This generates portable artifacts, and model
2. Create a raw war file with portable artifacts, WSDL, model,
jaxrpc-ri.xml, your implementation classes
3. Do "wsdeploy" to convert raw war to cooked war file.

For more info,

https://jax-rpc.dev.java.net/whitepaper/1.1/index-part1.html
https://jax-rpc.dev.java.net/whitepaper/1.1/index-part2.html

Jitu