users@jax-rpc.java.net

Webinar on JWSDP 1.5 & Future Roadmap

From: ramesh mandava <Ramesh.Mandava_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 10:48:48 -0800

Hi:
  Tomorow ( Wednesday, 15 Dec 2004, 10AM PST) we are going to be giving
a *free* webinar at JavaOne Online: http://java.sun.com/javaone on
JWSDP 1.5 & Future Roadmap.

 This would give you opportunity to learn about the technologies that
are part of JWSDP 1.5 and what our plans are for JWSDP.next and beyond.
Also the format would allow you to ask questions and give your input to
the evolution of Web Services technologies ( by participating in live
polls during the webinar ).

You can register for the webinar from the link provided at

http://java.sun.com/javaone/

Or you can directly goto

http://javaoneonline.mentorware.net/servlet/mware.servlets.StudentServlet?mwaction=generic&file=webinar4_abstract&subsysId=2000

 We wish you will join us tomorrow ...