users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: wscompile does not generate all artifacts

From: Vivek Pandey <Vivek.Pandey_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 16:28:34 -0800

The Secure global element declaration is referred by the header part in
all the operation bound to the soap/http port.

Inorder for wscompile to map the header part in the java signature use
-f:explicitcontext on the wscompile commandline. Your command line will
look something like:

wscompile.bat -gen:client config.xml -keep -f:explicitcontext

-vivek.

--
Vivek Pandey
Web Services Standards and Technologies