users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Installing JWSDP 1.5 with JDK 1.5

From: Tom Amiro <Tom.Amiro_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 18:01:56 -0500

Kevin,

In answer to your question about a fix, my personal opinion
is that it would be better to fix the installer than to document
this as a know problem with a work-around. Note, the
workaround is easier than you've proposed. I believe all
one has to do is put a copy of the 1.4.x java and javaw binaries
on their machine.

Tom