users@jax-rpc.java.net

Access control in AXIS web services

From: Sharon Lee <yjlee_at_pchome.com.tw>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 12:13:10 +0100

Hi,
I am using TOMCAT + AXIS as my platform.
The thing I want to do is to restrict users or roles to access my web servies.
For example, a user1 who is ROLE-manager, can access all the web services in directory "user1" in AXIS directory.
I did try this earlier this year and it worked.
Unfortunately, I lost all my code and documentation, so I don't know how to do it again.
I remember I set up a user role and group in "Tomcat 5.0\conf\tomcat-users.xml" and define the services and role acccess right in some file for AXIS config.
Does anyone know how to do it? Or where to find the related documentation?

Thanks a lot

Sharon