users@jax-rpc.java.net

Static Stub ws-compile error

From: Onur Sencer <Onur.Sencer_at_telenity.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 15:27:14 +0300

Hi, I tried to generate classes of a .NET web service by using wscompile. The wsdl URL is, http://www.hundhausen.com/euro2004/schedule.asmx?WSDL and endpoint url is http://www.hundhausen.com/euro2004/schedule.asmx . The wscompile error is:
error: modeler error: either the "element" or the "type" attribute is required in part "Body". I wonder if this error can be solved. Also I wonder if wscompile can generate classes for a wsdl of a .NET web service, that returns a complex type or not.

Thanks for help,
Onur