users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Sun application server 8 deployment

From: Dan <dannox02_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 08:33:38 -0400 (EDT)

Yes, you can create WSDL from the interface and
implementation classes by selecting file->new->web
service->ws endpoint. But this route doesn't give much
control. What blows me away is that WS-I doesn't
support encoded style, yet this is what is generated
by default using either of these tools...

I've had a look at the wscompile tool as well, I don't
see any way to create a wrapped WSDL using that tool
either.

Can anyone provide and example?

Any ideas on the SOAP headers?