users@jax-rpc.java.net

RE: Parsing WSDL for DII

From: Springer, Ian P. <ian.springer_at_hp.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 15:20:12 -0400

IBM actually updated WSDL4J in March 2004 to add support for
extensibility attributes. They just didn't release a new official
version, so in order to get the latest bits you have to check it out
from CVS. Note, Axis 1.2 uses the latest WSDL4J, so you could also
obtain a current wsdl4j.jar by installing Axis 1.2.

Ian