users@jax-rpc.java.net

document-based webservice with JAX-RPC

From: sergio lera <softlera_at_yahoo.com.ar>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 05:55:25 -0300 (ART)

hi list,I want to develop a document-based (document/literal) webservice with JAX-RPC. I know this feature has been added in JWSDP version 1.2 but I think there is no samples in the pack.
My problem is that i have not found info (samples, tutorials, books, ...) to understand this technology. There are a lot of samples about the RPC style but nothing about document/literal.
Anyway, I dont need to code anything at the moment. I want to know if JAX-RPC is a suitable technology for my purpose or if I should take another way (like Apache axis or proprietary solutions).
What do you think about this?
Could you recommend me a tutorial, book, ... ?

Thaks a lot!

zZz-zZz-zZz-zZz-zZz-zZz-zZz-zZz

throw new Exception("SoftLera!!!");

zZz-zZz-zZz-zZz-zZz-zZz-zZz-zZz

 Ahora podés usar Yahoo! Messenger en tu Unifón, en cualquier momento y lugar.
 Encontrá más información aquí.