users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: document-based webservice with JAX-RPC

From: Sang Shin <Sang.Shin_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 08:19:41 -0400

sergio lera wrote:
> hi list,
>
> I want to develop a document-based (document/literal) webservice with
> JAX-RPC. I know this feature has been added in JWSDP version 1.2 but I
> think there is no samples in the pack.
> My problem is that i have not found info (samples, tutorials, books,
> ...) to understand this technology. There are a lot of samples about the
> RPC style but nothing about document/literal.

http://www.javapassion.com/webservices/schedule.html#HW6D
(This is one of the homework exercises of the "Web Services
  Programming" course, which shows you how to configure your
  JAX-RPC runtime system to generate document/literal SOAP
  messages and associated WSDL document using helloservice
  sample code that comes with J2EE 1.4 tutorial.)

-Sang

> Anyway, I dont need to code anything at the moment. I want to know
> if JAX-RPC is a suitable technology for my purpose or if I should take
> another way (like Apache axis or proprietary solutions).
> What do you think about this?
> Could you recommend me a tutorial, book, ... ?
>
> Thaks a lot!
>

> zZz-zZz-zZz-zZz-zZz-zZz-zZz-zZz
>
> throw new Exception("SoftLera!!!");
>
> zZz-zZz-zZz-zZz-zZz-zZz-zZz-zZz

> Ahora podés usar Yahoo! Messenger en tu Unifón, en cualquier momento y
> lugar.
> Encontrá más información aquí <http://ar.mobile.yahoo.com/sms.html>.

                       Sang Shin, sang.shin_at_sun.com
              http://www.javapassion.com/SangSchedule.html#Bio