users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: how to write a simple service

From: Arun Gupta <Arun.Gupta_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 01:29:54 -0700

You classpath has only the lib directories, it need to have the exact
filenames for each of the jars mentioned in the FAQ page [1].

If you use ant from JWSDP 1.4, then it will have all the appropriate
jars in the classpath already. Which ant are you using ?

[1] https://jax-rpc.dev.java.net/faq/index.html

Thanks,
-Arun

--
got Web Services ?
Download Java Web Services Developer Pack from