users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Java Client example, calling a .NET service

From: kathy walsh <Kathleen.Walsh_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 09:24:45 -0400

Please look at the java web services tutorial 1.4 downloadable from the
following URL-

There are jaxrpc Examples for dii client programs-
The advanced examples under jaxrpc demonstrate more advanced dii examples-

-
Dii client programs are recommended for use with simple types only.
If you are intending on use with more complex types then you should use
static stub clients-

http://java.sun.com/webservices/downloads/webservicespack.html