users@jax-rpc.java.net

RE: Accessing HTTP Session and Cookies in JAX-RPC client (JWSDP 1 .3)

From: Kresimir Kers (ZG/ETK) <"Kresimir>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 08:56:43 +0200

Hello,

Sorry for delay in answering your question but I was on vacation till now and I didn't read my mails.

What we trying to do is following:

we have WS on JES app server 7 that is secured by Sun JES Identity Server Policy Agent that after successful authentication using digital certificate set Single Sign On cookie in HTTP response. We need to maintain this session and this cookie to use it (send it with succeeding WS requests) for SSO authentication.

When we try to use it seams that after successful authentication using digital cert client does not send received SSO cookie in next WS request because server requests from client to again provide its certificate. We cannot see HTTP request on the wire because we use SSL so request is encrypted and not readable.
I think that if I can access HTTP session or connection I can read cookie from response store it and set it again in next WS request.

Kreso