users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: https error

From: Subba Evani <Subba.Evani_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 14:26:12 -0700

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I tried to find information by enabling ssl
debug. These are my findings:
1. A invocation of B - for the first time - SSL handshaking is
successful and data gets encrypted/decrypted properly and the call is
successful.
2. Subsequent attempts of A invocation of B - A cached SSL session is
getting reused and throwing the stated error. I tried with setting ssl
cache sessions as 0. Still getting the problem.

There is no problem whatsoever when the protocol is http.

Thanks,
Subba

--
---