users@jax-rpc.java.net

RE: RE: -f:wsi

From: John Furton <jfurton_at_vocaldata.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 09:58:36 -0500

That is when the -f:unwrap comes into the picture. It can bring you back
to simple data types. Unfortunately there is not a whole lot of
documentation there to explain how the "unwrap" process works and what
the rules are. This is especially true when I am creating my own wsdl
file.

I also noticed that the -f:wsi appears to be active when I supply my
wsdl file, mostly it seems to do some ws-I compatibility validation of
the wsdl file. Again, I'd like to see far mode documentation of this
option other than stating that this is the ws-I compatibility flag.

John