users@jax-rpc.java.net

RE: Accessing HTTP Session and Cookies in JAX-RPC client (JWSDP 1.3)

From: Kevin Jones <kevinj_at_develop.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 10:16:47 +0100

If you are using HttpSession then the cookie sent is called jsessionid and
this is handled by the stub directly (if you set the
SESSION_MAINTAIN_PROPERTY property). However for other cookies you are on
your own. I'm not sure there's anyway to get at the HTTP connection from the
generated stubs, unless Bobby or one of the other folks knows differently?

Kevin Jones
http://kevinj.develop.com