users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Another possible JWSDP Tomcat bug

From: Bobby Bissett - Javasoft <Robert.Bissett_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 16:29:22 -0400

> >>The error was 503.i just copied and pasted previousely
> >But from where?
>
> from brawser window.

Ok, good to know.

The error messages seem specific to tomcat and not to jaxrpc, but I can
give your files a quick look and then you may have to talk to someone on
the tomcat team. Your war file seems to have a lot more in it than I
thought originally -- can you send me the war file that works *and* the
war file similar to the working one that does not work and I'll try
them? The second war file should have the smallest number of changes
from the first one possible to make it fail.

You can send them to me at robert.bissett_at_sun.com instead of sending to
the whole list and I will reply to the list afterwards.

Cheers,
Bobby