users@jax-rpc.java.net

Serialization & encriptation

From: Guadalupe Ortiz <gobellot_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 18:27:17 +0200

Here is my doubt:

I want to make a call to a remote service wit the parameters encripted, but
I want to keep the parameters type, I mean if the call is:
  callfunction_x(String parameterA, int parameterB, date Parameter_C), I
want to make the call with an String, an int an a date parameers, but all of
them encripted.
Is it that posible? If so, can you suggest me how? I´ve been trying with
javax.crypto but I am not able to get the parameters encrypted but
maintaining the type.
Aby help is really grateful,
Guadalupe