users@jax-rpc.java.net

Error in example in JWSDP JAX-RPC

From: shaba dil <shaba_dil_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 06:53:55 -0700 (PDT)

I have downloaded java web service development pack
1.3

Downloaded webservice tutorial also.

installed.

followed all instructions in tutorial before running,

but while running, ant build from one of JAX-RPC
example,.

i typed,

ant build

in command prompt.

but error occures as Exception in thread "main"
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

why it happens?.i have set all paths as tutorial
telling.Everything is clean.Then why this error
occurs?.

This is an ANT problom.i cannot run ant from any
location.I am using ANT which is distributed with
JWSDP