users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Problem deploying [basic_auth]helloDuke!

From: kathy walsh <Kathleen.Walsh_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 08:28:37 -0400

Hi-
I have seen this problem when the wsdl file was not actually
included in the deployable war file.

To check this-
undeploy your service(war file) -
unjar the war file and take a look at
the contents- Does it contain the specified wsdl file?

Also, take a look at the jaxrpc-ri.xml file you used when
you used the tool wsdeploy on the uncooked service war file.
Does it include an entry for the location of the wsdl file?
Is the wsdl file actually at that location in the
unzipped deployable war file?

Hope this helps-
Kathy