users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: "endpointMapping" element Invalid at jaxrpc-ri.xml

From: Arun Gupta <Arun.Gupta_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 09:26:41 -0800

Hi Irda,

There was a missing "/" in the "endpoint" element of jaxrpc-ri.xml in
the part 2 of the whitepaper. I've fixed the typo. Please refresh the
local copy of your whitepaper and copy the deployment descriptor again.

Let me know if you face any other problems.

Thanks,
-Arun

--
got Web Services ?
Download Java Web Services Developer Pack from