users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: wscompile -gen (using wsdl)

From: Bobby Bissett - Javasoft <robert.bissett_at_sun.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 10:28:53 -0500

> Thanks a lot for your attention.
> Naturally, I located the WSDL locally,
> before attending help for this problem.
> Still, the problem did not go away...
> Writing 'wscompile -version' gives me:
> JAX-RPC Standard Implementation (1.1, build R59)

Hi Michael,

 From the command above it looks like you're using a windows system. I
tried one too, using the same version as you, and I can't recreate the
problem on win or solaris. My only guess is that maybe you have some
strange chars in the text files that aren't coming through in the email.
I've attached them again; maybe you can save them from this email and
give it a shot.

Can anyone else on the list try these files? Just save the two of them
and run "wscompile.sh|bat -gen config.xml" to see if it runs or not.

Cheers,
Bobby