users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Using unbounded sequences

From: Eric Rajkovic <eric.rajkovic_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 21:21:52 -0800

Anne,

You can also use the r2d tool provided by Microsoft under their GOT DOT NET community website,
to generate the wire format described with a WSDL which use RPC-literal message format.

I assume - also I have not tried it - this tool could also be used to generate the XML Schema
if once wanted to validate the entire SOAP body within an intermediary node which is
not a SOAP node.

eric