users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Using unbounded sequences

From: Roberto Chinnici <Roberto.Chinnici_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 11:03:33 -0800

Anne Thomas Manes wrote:
> There are lots of people at WS-I that really wanted to exclude the RPC
> convention from the BP. But WS-I works by consensus, and it was a very
> divisive issue.

For the record, W3C works by consensus, WS-I does not. Working in a
standards body, losing a vote on one issue, then proclaiming that
you support the resulting standard all while refusing to support
the one feature on which you got outvoted is, well, "childish".

Roberto

--
Roberto Chinnici
Java Web Services