users@jax-rpc.java.net

RE: REPLACE_WITH_ACTUAL_URL

From: Kevin Jones <kevinj_at_develop.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 08:48:15 -0000

It's done for you automatically.

If you browse to http://server/service/myIF?WSDL you will see the 'real'
URL in the WSDL. If you then look at the JAXRPC log message in Tomcat
(or whichever server you are using) you will see a message along the
lines of 'Transformation Done.'
The JAXRPC servlet (I believe) is running an XSLT or similar to
transform the resultant WSDL so that it contains the URL of the endpoint
rather than 'REPLACE_WITH_ACTUAL_URL'

Kevin Jones
http://kevinj.develop.com