users@jax-rpc.java.net

RE: Bug reports

From: Joar Rodríguez <jar5198_at_osfmail.isc.rit.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 12:20:23 -0500

Doug,

I posted the errors using the online bug tracking system in
java.sun.com. It should be noted that while entering the bugs, it is
impossible to select the current JWSDP from the dropdown list.

The new errors I want to report are easily reproducible. Build the
handler sample that comes with JWSDP; then, modify the project to
generate the service from the WSDL of the previous build (You may try
changing the WSDL file to generate a document/literal service). Two
errors can be found:

1. The service interface is generated without parameters and returning
void.
2. If a simple “soap:header” element is added, the resulting classes do
not compile (Some variables are undeclared in the generated files).

I will consider these bugs as reported. However, it is important that
you at Sun can solve the issue with your database, so that we can track
the issues; avoid duplicating entries and wasting everybody’s time.

Regards,

Joar