users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: The client handler strips the SOAP-headers (WS Sec. Signature) off

From: Bobby Bissett - Javasoft <robert.bissett_at_sun.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 10:28:07 -0400

Hi Marcus,

I can't tell from below whether or not you're adding your handler to the
chain and keeping the ws sec handler or not. The ws sec handler isn't
going to do what I think you want, so you will have to write your own
jax-rpc handler and not use xws-security at all. The EA release does
not have much flexibility in what it does.

Thanks,
Bobby