users@jax-rpc.java.net

jaxrpc servlet not responding with wsdl (?WSDL)

From: jeff <Jeff.Blattman_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 14:24:25 -0700

it is my understanding that the jaxrpc servlet should respond with the
wsdl if passed the argument WSDL, e.g. ...

http://server.com/endpoint?WSDL

however, i am not seeing this, instead, i get:

"No JAX-RPC context information available."

in my jaxrpc-ri.xml, i have the wsdl="/foo.wsdl" specified on my
endpoint. assuming my endpoint is in the web app "bar". if i hit:

/bar/foo.wsdl

i see the xml wsdl file, so it is properly installed in the web
container. i've also tried specifying wsdl="/bar/foo.wsdl", with the
same results.

any help is appreciated. please respond to me directly since i don't
think my alias subscription has taken affect yet.