users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Handler Chain weirdness

From: Kevin Jones <kevinj_at_DEVELOP.COM>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 14:20:48 +0100

OK, course I figured this out (I think) as soon as I posted the message.
I need to do this

<handlerChains>
    <chain runAt="server" roles="http://kevinj.develop.com urn:uri" >

        <handler className="com.develop.SimpleHandler"
            headers="ns1:SomeActorHeader"
            xmlns:ns1="http://echoservice.develop.com/types">
        </handler>

    </chain>

If that is correct, how do I associate a chain with no actor (ultimate
recipient)?

Thanks,

Kevin Jones
Developmentor