users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: JAXRPC calling EJB in J2EE 1.3 context.

From: giuseppe sarno <giusarno_at_HOTMAIL.COM>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 09:58:32 +0000

Hi not I haven't
I thought this is more a Jax RPC thing.

I also posted some related topics on the Oracle one (with no luck so far)
but on the OC4J/J2ee forum. I'll do the same on the Web Service one.

Any way the problem for me is that the version I might be intersted
in is 9.0.3, which hasn't got Jax - RPC support.

So I was wondering if I could integrate it myself.

Thanks.
Giuseppe.