users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Document-Literal Service

From: Doug Kohlert <doug.kohlert_at_sun.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 14:53:43 -0700

Sam,
First use wscompile with the -f:documentliteral option together
with the -model option to create a model file. You then can
add the model to your war file that you pass to wsdeploy and
all should work. Make sure to add the model attribute to the
endpoint in the jaxrpc-ri.xml in the war file. Here is a
sample endpoint.

     <endpoint
         name="Hello"
         displayName="Hello Service"
         description="A simple web service"
         interface="stub_tie_generator_test.Hello"
         implementation="stub_tie_generator_test.HelloImpl"
         model="/WEB-INF/model.gz"/>

--
Doug Kohlert
Java Software Division