users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Significance of Generated files

From: Doug Kohlert <doug.kohlert_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 12:57:30 -0700

Kishor,
Please see my comments below.

Kishor Patil wrote:
> Hi, I want to know significance of each of the following generated files
> in JAX-RPC RI.
> Although these files are implementation specific, it will to some extent
> clear what's happening behind the scenes. Please explain in brief each
> class and the api it refers to.
>
> * HelloIF_sayHello_RequestStruct.java
Wrapper class for the parameters passed to the sayHello method on the HellIF
interface.

> * HelloIF_sayHello_RequestStruct__MyHello__SOAPBuilder.java
Class used when deserializing the above class, used when one of these request
objects is used as an href in SOAPEncoding.

> * HelloIF_sayHello_RequestStruct__MyHello__SOAPSerializer.java
This class does the actual serialization/deserialization of the above RequestStruct.

> * HelloIF_SayHello_ResponseStruct.java
> * HelloIF_SayHello_ResponseStruct__MyHello__SOAPBuilder.java
> * HelloIF_SayHello_ResponseStruct__MyHello__SOAPSerializer.java
Same as the RequestStruct but for the Response.

> * HelloIF_Tie.java
The tie class is the link between the JAXRPC run-time on the server and the
service endpoint implemenation class. It's counter part on the client is
the stub.