users@jax-rpc.java.net

no serializer is registered exception...

From: Malani, Prakash <PMalani_at_EBUILT.COM>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 17:55:19 -0800

Hi,

How are you doing? I have a WSDL file that has a complex type in it. Now,
using wscompile, I generate the client side. Just for the fun, I also
keeping the generated Java code. Looking at the Java code, I don't see the
type being registered in the Registry. What causes the registration?

If I generate the same client with wscompile using service instead of wsdl
then the correct code is generated. My example works fine. In this case,
I have specified the type using additionalTypes.

I will be more than happy to provide example code or complete exception
trace...

Thank you so much,
-Prakash